STLCyberCon - Career Fair
Great Way to Recruit Cybersecurity and IT Talent
STLCyberCon attracts InfoSec professionals and students from regional institutions. This is a great opportunity to engage with cyber talent and also to highlight your organization within the cybersecurity community.
The career fair is free to attend for employers.
Please contact Dr. Dinesh Mirchandani (email@example.com) to confirm your participation or if you need more information.
If you have already confirmed participation, please register here to inform us of your meal preference
– Please bring plenty of your business cards. The students would love to keep in touch with you after the event.
– Please bring descriptions of the open positions you are looking to fill (full time, part time, internships). Please bring multiple copies of this information and if possible please send this information to me (firstname.lastname@example.org
) in advance.
– Please bring your company brochures as they will help students learn more about your company.
– You may bring your company branded giveaways such as pens, key chains, and others.
– Your company will have a rectangular table assigned to it with a white tablecloth and a tabletop sign. Please feel free to bring your company banners and signs.
– If possible, please bring an employee who is UMSL alumnus as she or he may be more familiar with the campus and coursework.
Registration and Directions
2. The West Drive Parking Garage will be the most convenient parking location. Here is a link to UMSL’s campus map: http://www.umsl.edu/files/pdfs/north-campus-map.pdf
. West Drive Parking Garage is Building 52 on the map and the J.C. Penney Conference Center is Building 2 on the map.
3. The Career Fair will be held in the Summit Lounge of JC Penny conference center (building #2 in the above linked map).